CANCELLATIONS by MUSEUM
- The Art Museum occasionally may have to cancel a class due to lack of minimum enrollment.
- Class cancellation decision is usually made by 2 weeks prior to the scheduled start date
- The registrant will receive a FULL REFUND.
CANCELLATION by REGISTRANT
- Up to 2 (two) weeks prior to start date: 100% refund, less $10 administrative fee
- Up to 1 (one) week prior to start date: 75% refund, less $10 administrative fee
- Less than 1 (one) week prior to start date: 50% refund, less $10 administrative fee
- On or after start date: No refund
TRANSFERS TO ANOTHER CLASS, WORKSHOP or PERSON
- To avoid cancellation fees, a registrant may request that the Museum to apply her/his
registration fee to another current or future class or workshop.
- The registrant may give her/his registration to another person as long as the Museum
is informed of the gift. The recipient is responsible for any additional fee for member/non-
member pricing when applicable. Refunds are not issued to the person who receives
a registration as a gift.
- Transferred registration fees must be used within 6 (six) months of original registration.